1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

Passport application processing through the local Post Office may take several months. USPassport.com passport experts submit passport applications directly to the U.S. Passport Agency and can process a new passport, add passport pages, replace a lost passport or renew expired passports in less than 24 hours.

New Passport

First Time Adult Applicant (Age 16 or older)
Minor Applicant (Under Age 16)

Lost or Stolen Passport

Replace a Passport Lost or Stolen in the U.S.
NOTE: For overseas help with a lost or stolen passport, contact the nearest U.S. embassy or Consulate.

Second Passport

Issued at the discretion of U.S. Department
of State to frequent travelers that do not have time to acquire visas between trips; or for security reasons.

Passport Renewal

Renew your old passport if it expired within the past 5 years.  
Passport renewal is not available for minors under the age of 18.

Correct or Change Passport Information

Change your name on your passport
Correct an error or typo
Replace your limited passport

U.S. Passport Card

The new wallet-size U.S. Passport Card can be used to enter the U.S. from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda at land border crossings or sea ports of entry.


331-A N. Brand Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91203
Mon - Fri    9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sat             10:00 am to 12:00 pm
                    All Pacific Time
Toll Free: (800) 545-0000
Local: (818) 545-0000
Fax: (818) 545-0364

Copyright 2011   USpassport.com